Bo Arne Leuf (July 9, 1952 – April 24, 2009) was the author of the book The Wiki Way (2001), written in collaboration with wiki inventor Ward Cunningham. His book Peer To Peer (2002) discusses different peer-to-peer (P2P) solutions both from a technical and legal point of view.
In 1979, he opened a book shop called Wizard in Gothenburg. Later, when he moved to Malmö in 1992, he opened a new shop, this time under the name of Daggshimmer. At this time in Malmö, he also helped his wife and mother-in-law to run the Demaret's School of Languages, a former Berlitz language school still using the same teaching method.
He got married on June 2, 1984 and had two children. He died on April 24, 2009.
- Bo Leuf, Ward Cunningham, The Wiki Way: Quick Collaboration on the Web, Addison-Wesley (April, 2001) ISBN 0-201-71499-X
- Bo Leuf, Outlook in a Nutshell: A Power User's Quick Reference, ISBN 1-56592-704-4
- Bo Leuf, Peer to Peer: Collaborating and Sharing over the Internet, ISBN 0-201-76732-5
- Bo Leuf, The Semantic Web: Crafting Infrastructure for Agency, John Wiley & Sons, 2006, ISBN 0-470-01522-5
- Vilka är vi? (in Swedish) (Piratpartiet forum, retrieved 2007-02-19)
- Posted by his son, Edward (in Swedish) (Atari Talk Forums, retrieved 2009-05-25)
- Www Bio (leuf.com, retrieved 2007-02-19)
- 11. Bo Leuf, 56, Göteborg Archived October 20, 2006, at the Wayback Machine. (in Swedish) (Piratpartiet, retrieved 2007-02-19)
- Styrelse (in Swedish) (Piratpartiet, retrieved 2007-02-19)