Nucleic acids are complex, high-molecular-weight biochemical macromolecules composed of nucleotide chains.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nucleic acids.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Nucleic acids"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Non-canonical base pairing
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of nucleic acids
- Nucleic acid analogue
- Nucleic acid metabolism
- Nucleic acid nomenclature
- Nucleic acid quantitation
- Nucleic acid quaternary structure
- Nucleic acid sequence
- Nucleic acid thermodynamics
- Nucleoside triphosphate